Linggo, Pebrero 19, 2012

My new blog, probably

Out of boredom. Out of curiosity. Probably.

Yes, I created my new baby, The Planet Jupiter. Actually, I'm in the middle of thinking about my report for Chem 1, which is due tomorrow, and I haven't started anything yet. I just stumbled upon a blog of my floor mate when I earned a sudden interest for creating one.

I don't know what to say (or write) right now. Hell week is this week. So, this is not the right time to post something in my new baby. Yet, I can keep my hand from typing.

It was my 18th birthday yesterday. Two days before, my friends prepared a lovely surprise for me. Yes, I was touched. Until now, I can't help but smile at the thought of it. They went to my house and brought a cake and gifts. I was in my only-inside-the-house appearance when they came. Yes, I was really surprised. I was even more surprised when he came. Yes, HE came. The one who gave me sleepless nights and unwavering smile whenever he called. The one who make my heart skip a beat. The one who can make me laugh even in the most problematic days of my life. The one who says "I love you" for more than two years now.

And our struggles together? It is another story. I need to stop blogging now and make my academic obligations. Maybe, I can share next time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento