Martes, Pebrero 21, 2012

Finished, finally?

It was already 12:00 am. No sleep since 5 in the morning. My head felt heavy from lack of rest. My arms were numb. My back ached because of improper sitting position. Everyday, this has been the set-up. I'll sleep in the wee hours of the morning and wake up early to go to my 8:30 am or 9 am class which is always dragging. I always study, study, study and study without thinking about my health.


My best friend always called before. He would tell me to get some sleep and rest. I hesitated his offer. I refused to listen to him. Nowadays, maybe, he became tired of asking and telling me the same thing every night.  that's why he suddenly stopped calling. It was my fault.

I wanted to win. I wanted to be the highest. I wanted to achieve everything that I dream.


It was wrong. It IS wrong.

I acquired a dry cough just a few weeks ago. That's when I realized how hard it is for my body to accept all the pressures in my mind and heart. Yet, I never stop. I did not quit.

Maybe, this is my personal narcotics, my own aphrodisiac. Maybe, I was just plain disobedient.

After this, I need to read the report for tomorrow. One or two hours more, I think.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento